Direct booking is always the best choice!
Please note that it is possible to make payments in cash or by credit card
The above prices are per day for the apartment not per person. The apartments are new and well furnished. There is a private car park for all our guests ( within the residence ), a garage for wind surf and bikes, and a garden with games for children.
The price include: bed and bath linen ( changed weekly ), table linens, electricity, hot water ( including heating ), tv , Internet Wireless (you need your laptop) and hair-drier in each apartment, if you need beds for babies, use of deckchair, sun-shade, and final cleaning are included. The apartments are adequately equipped. Smoking in the apartments and in the common areas is not allowed. Children under 3 years don't pay. 5% discount in the restaurant "La Colombera".
City bikes at disposal, table football, garden Grill-Barbecue, large garden with deck chairs and table for outdoor dining, children’s play table tennis, barbecue area, ample bike wash, garage for bicycles, parking for the car, laundrymat, iron and ironing board.
Small pets are allowed and the price € 8,00 for a day. Washing machine: € 8,00.
Between 3pm and 7pm. Please phone us if you arrive later than 7pm (338.2401421 Antonio).
Please leave the apartment between 8am and 9:30am
We accept only written reservation (e-mail) to email@example.com that we can confirm your booking apartment by e-mail.
Deposit: € 100,00
PS: For holidays longer then 7 days please send us an e-mail and we will be pleased to offer you special conditions.
Tourist tax: On 1 November 2015 the Autonomous Province of Trento introduced a provincial tourist tax, according to the provisions of Provincial Law 8/2002, article 16 bis. The tax is due from all those staying overnight in accommodation situated within the province, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights at the same facilities. THE AMOUNT OF THE TAX DUE FOR THESE ACCOMMODATION FACILIITIES IS 0,70 EURO PER PERSON/NIGHT. The following persons are exempt from the tax:
- Children under the age of 14;
- Those undergoing treatment at public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province;
- Those accompanying patients hospitalised in public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province, up to a limit of one accompanying person per patient;
- Civil defence workers and members of the police, armed forces and fire brigade if they are staying at the accommodation facilities in order to carry out their duties;
- Applicants for international protection, unaccompanied foreign children and the victims of trafficking temporarily housed at the accommodation facilities;
- Those staying at the accommodation facilities following measures adopted by the public authorities to deal with emergencies following disasters or events of an extraordinary nature.